Thursday, December 31, 2009

NYE

Well, its NYE and there's just not a lot to write about. I am sitting here waiting on Josh to get home because we need to go to Kroger and I don't even have a list ready. I dread going to Kroger, especially without a list but I have to, I have coupons that will be expiring today. :) I have been pretty down the last couple of days...prob having something to do with miscarrying and hormones. Either way, it stinks and I cant get myself where I want to be. If I could, I would just stay in bed all day but thanks to my wonderful hubby that's not an option. In all reality that's not what I need but I really need to figure this out and pronto! It's funny how I can start typing this with nothing really on my mind to say but somehow the words just come out and keep going. Hmmm. I'd love to go out for New Years Eve but really dont wanna be out in this cold and rainy weather. I have been debating about my New Years Resolutions.......haha. and so far I have none. I say this because I just know I am going to break it. So monday was my first day of eating better (and smaller portions). I did pretty well besides the Zaxby's that my boss for for me yesterday. Man did I feel crapy for eating it...but man oh man how I love me some Kickin Chicken Sandwich! Well, I hope everyone has a happy and healthy year!!

F.M. Knowles
: He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment