Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Start of my Blog

This is officially my first blog. To tell you the truth I really don't see myself as someone to really open up on this thing but you never really know until you try. If you know me even a little you know that I LOOOVE to talk and I am darn well good at it. :) Well to start things off I gotta give props to my girl Christen....who I have yet to meet in person but I feel that we really connect. We have so much in common and after reading her blog and with us dealing with the same issues, I've decided to be a copy cat....ha. But in a good way. So here goes!



I would certainly love to begin by saying how much a pain in the butt trying to have another child is! Well, for us it has been. We found out January 22nd of 09 that our baby's heart stopped. No explanation...it just "happens". Well, recently we got pregnant and it only lasted a week or so...so we are still on Clomid and are hoping to have a 2010 baby! We have our fingers crossed. Thank you to everyone that is praying for us, we really appreciate it! This will be the end of my first blog...I will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. We definitely have connected babe :) And I am sooo grateful for that! You are amazing! Muah!

    ReplyDelete